QUOTE

Proverbs 15:30, "A cheerful look brings joy to the heart and good news gives health to the bones."
"When you put your faith in others, you can help them reach their potential. And you become an important influencer in their lives."

Friday, November 16, 2007

SISTERS!

I have two elder sisters whom I truly love. They are my role models and I've learnt so much from them. When I entered into the morning classes (primary four), my sisters told that I have to start being cool. So, they trained me how to "walk", "talk" and swing my bag pack across one of my shoulders.

There's something about having elder sisters. I would never have it any other way.I can't imagine having an older brother (I do have an elder brother from my dad's first marriage). My sisters were my advisors and adversaries. They would gang up on me from time to time, playing pranks on me. Once, they would hold the door shut and turn off the light in the shower and sing an errie tune to scare me. They knew I was afraid of the dark. Thank God I overcame the fear.

One lesson I've learnt from them is, don't mess with WOMEN!

I got my eldest sister mad one evening. She had asked me to do the dishes or something like it but I refused. We started a shouting battle in the living room. I thought I had won the battle as she turned around. Under my breath, not knowing she could hear it (I wasn't too good with whispering) I said, "You PIG!" with a smirk running through my face. She stopped! "Oh no!", I thought. "I'm dead!"

Suddenly she turned toward me, held a fist and drove those knuckles into my gut! She winged me. I didn't wanna show the pain, so I called her "PIG!" over and over again. That did not solve the problem obviously. She chased me out of the house and locked me out. She knew I had to come in soon. Well, the story ended with me getting beat up.

The lesson learnt is: DON'T MESS WITH YOUR SISTER!

No comments: