QUOTE

Proverbs 15:30, "A cheerful look brings joy to the heart and good news gives health to the bones."
"When you put your faith in others, you can help them reach their potential. And you become an important influencer in their lives."

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

ON A ROAD TRIP WITH 20 SOMETHINGS

Tomorrow's public holiday for Brunei and so, 20 something (that's the care group I attend) will be heading for a short holiday tomorrow, 2nd October til Saturday, 4th October. I'm looking forward to just being with the guys and relax.

As for today, I've managed to accomplish a lot of task. I'm feeling proud of myself *pat pat* for being able to finish most of my task (at least for this week) before the weekend starts. It's a challenge for me to finish work on time and ticking off "to do's". I'm just blessed and I'm thankful that I can enjoy my week with my CG! Woohooo....

Lately, my life has been really interesting but I think I'll have to restrain myself from sharing my thoughts and happenings in the recent weeks... well... at least at this moment.

"Thank you Jesus for guiding me, my family and friends.... may Your love be in us as You are living in us through your Holy Spirit. Amen."

"A picture taken at our recent youth camp - God Encounters"

No comments: