QUOTE

Proverbs 15:30, "A cheerful look brings joy to the heart and good news gives health to the bones."
"When you put your faith in others, you can help them reach their potential. And you become an important influencer in their lives."

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Major on the majors

I'm now at Bogor for a Sports Ministry Conference and Mission to encourage some of our missionaries here. They place where I'm staying is pretty good and the Satay Kambing is delicious!!

Lately, I've been challenged to stop thinking needlessly...meaning, spending too much time thinking on things that does not matter too much. Yup. I realized (with the help of many friends) that I often make small matters too BIG. A pastor once said that we should "Major on the majors and minor on the minors". Now that's a good statement that I have to put into practice.

What is God doing in my life?? LOADS!

I'm going through a major transition and I'm very excited.

Wooo hoooooo.........

No comments: