QUOTE

Proverbs 15:30, "A cheerful look brings joy to the heart and good news gives health to the bones."
"When you put your faith in others, you can help them reach their potential. And you become an important influencer in their lives."

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Seated here in my office where I am king. Well, at least for the very brief moment....

The past month had been a fantastic experience. Though I was very busy, it was a good feeling... and one of its highlight was celebrating my birthday with very special friends and of course my sweetheart. It's 28.... that's a great number.

People often fear growing up and aging. I understand theat fear... but I read a book that changed my perspective of growing up. I now look forward to becoming more matured... being a man! Becoming a man is one of my deepest aspirations, that shapes my very thought and focus.

Other highlights were the travelling I've done in the month which ended with my week in Singapore with Lorene, Timothy, Aunty Betty and Pastor Johnny. I actually ate durian... a fruit I disliked very much. But after tasting it, it wasn't too bad... I think I'd give it a go!! I'm slowly being converted... hahaha

Crossroads... well I went to a bridal show!! And I (we) had a good time.

2 comments:

Len said...

Boss... next one is chao tofu?! ;)

Stephen Chin said...

Hahaha... I despise the stench of it! :)How are you??