QUOTE

Proverbs 15:30, "A cheerful look brings joy to the heart and good news gives health to the bones."
"When you put your faith in others, you can help them reach their potential. And you become an important influencer in their lives."

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Grace... it is sufficient

In the past weeks I've been pondering upon the grace of God. I know it and in fact I believe that His grace is sufficient. One morning, while having breakfast with a friend, I noticed a bible that he had gotten from London. It's more like a magazine compilation. As I began to read through some of the interesting articles in the bible, it struck me that I didn't really quite understood this grace of God we often claim as sufficient.

I felt an urge to find out more about His grace and spent time reading Romans and several books. What I began to understand have begun a transformation in my thought and life. What used to be a concept and partly an experience is now becoming a life style and also a true experience of His Amazing Grace. It is true when they say that you don't quite understand it until you've experienced it.

A lot of us have a concept and a knowledge of truth. We stick to it and would believe it whole-heartedly. But when concepts travels from the head to the heart, truth takes a whole new perspective. Our experience solidifies the truth we have gained in knowledge into true knowledge (one that is both experienced and understood rationally).

Grace - undeserved favour of God. I would love to express it more but I think I'll do that another time. If you have time, spend it reading the book of Romans. Ask yourself, "what's so amazing about Grace?". There are many books you could read, but nothing beats discovering it first hand.

No comments: