QUOTE

Proverbs 15:30, "A cheerful look brings joy to the heart and good news gives health to the bones."
"When you put your faith in others, you can help them reach their potential. And you become an important influencer in their lives."

Friday, February 19, 2010

Nothing in Particular


Everything's going pretty fast in my life at the moment with loads of events and projects to coordinate. When I look at my schedule, I feel overwhelmed but each day is a sense of accomplishment.

God is taking me through a journey and what I need to do is enjoy the ride and experience it.

I've now been married for 6 months. Each moment is precious and I know that I'm blessed. God's been watching for our every need. We have seen Him in our relationship and our growth. It is a joy to have such a wonderful wife to share this life with.

I'm also currently planning my studies. I'll be going off either to Australia or New Zealand to do my Diploma in Theology/Biblical Studies and Youth Ministry. I look forward to equipping myself and gaining more experience while I'm there. I'm not sure what to think about being away for one year, but I'm sure I can handle it. One year will go fast enough. I might actually even go longer than one year.

No comments: