QUOTE

Proverbs 15:30, "A cheerful look brings joy to the heart and good news gives health to the bones."
"When you put your faith in others, you can help them reach their potential. And you become an important influencer in their lives."

Friday, May 2, 2008

Jaeson Ma's Testimony

I thought this would stir some hearts. Its all for the Father's glory.

We are all unable to attain the grace of God by ourselves if it weren't already given with the price of another's life on the cross.



Jaeson Ma's Testimony

Jaeson Ma
"... I just keep on going and saying 'God,' Hebrews 11:6 say that you're a rewarded of those who diligently seek you'... and I said 'God, I'm gonna seek you until I find you until I get you until I capture your presence in your heart in my life', and I did and I was 19 years old."

"If you wanna have passion for Jesus, you have to study his passion for you... how much he loves you. How much He suffered and He died for you. Because 1st John 4 says 'we love Him because He first loved us.."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now. Keep it up!
And according to this article, I totally agree with your opinion, but only this time! :)