QUOTE

Proverbs 15:30, "A cheerful look brings joy to the heart and good news gives health to the bones."
"When you put your faith in others, you can help them reach their potential. And you become an important influencer in their lives."

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Improvements... small baby steps.

Half the year is almost gone and already I've learnt and discovered so much about myself and others. It is said that personal experience accounts for most of our learnings and discoveries, I truly agree.

Something I've improved in:
In recent years, a lot of my personal relationships hadn't been very good. I've come along to be overbearing, preachy and pushy (still am). Many of which came because of my personal lifestyle and work habits. It had always been about performance and ensuring that I was doing ALL it takes to accomplish the goals (whether realistic or not) set before me.

But I've learn some of my short comings through some very courageous, good-willed friends. Though I wouldn't agree with all that was said of me (cause that would mean I didn't consider carefully of the criticism), it was enough to keep me in check.

So, how have I improved? We'll, it is still a process. I've now seen some obvious changes in my attitude. The consequences are that some relationships are being mended and I'm thankful for even a small improvement. It is still an improvement!

Something I need to work on continuously:
I'm generally not good with planning ahead of time. I could barely sit down and focus on the details of my work and ministry. So I must train, equip and plan better... it takes time but I'll get there somehow!

"... I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me"



No comments: