QUOTE

Proverbs 15:30, "A cheerful look brings joy to the heart and good news gives health to the bones."
"When you put your faith in others, you can help them reach their potential. And you become an important influencer in their lives."

Saturday, April 12, 2008

ENCOURAGEMENT... it goes a long way!

"It goes a long way.... It really does!"

Without your encouragements life would have been tougher and I'd give up! You were my pillar to lean on and the shoulder to cry on when ever I needed it. I love you...

Mummy & Daddy, Che-Ming & Dex, Che-Ching & Yoyo, Raymond, Gaby, Lorene, Chester, Ben, Terence, Matt and Pete, Stephen O, Uncle Andy, Clyde & Chel, Christina.... I'd like to name everyone!! Thank you for givin up so much... I thank the Lord for each of you.

Your encouragement... it goes along way!

1 comment:

Jonathan said...

Hello,

My name is Jonathan Fischer, and I am a seminary student in Grand Rapids, MI. This upcoming Sunday, I am giving a message at my church, and happened to come across this photo of a father with his hand on his son's shoulder (on your 4/12/08 post). The image would fit well in my powerpoint, and I was wondering if I could have permission to use it on Sunday and in the future.

Thank you for your consideration,

Jonathan Fischer