QUOTE

Proverbs 15:30, "A cheerful look brings joy to the heart and good news gives health to the bones."
"When you put your faith in others, you can help them reach their potential. And you become an important influencer in their lives."

Thursday, June 12, 2008

WORDS

Lately, I've been stumbling over my words. Though it was never meant for evil or to hurt anyone, too often it does. Why? Would it be my lack of tack or the tone of voice? Is it the facial expression or does it come froth as an insult? What is it?

Nonetheless, words are not to be taken lightly... once it is said, you can't take it back. A joke said wrongly, a remark made sarcastically, an honest opinion said without thinking of the hearer's emotion... once said, it can't be taken back.

Call it being sensitive, but no one wants to feel as a lesser human.... I'm really sorry for hurting you with my words. It doesn't make me feel any better for saying what I did. I'm sorry....

Proverbs 18:21
"The tongue has the power of life and death, and those who love it will eat its fruit."

Proverbs 16:24
"Pleasant words are a honeycomb, sweet to the soul and healing to the bones."

No comments: